This document outlines the Terms & Conditions of booking for all training courses, workshops & mentoring sessions carried out by Elle Training Academy
• A booking fee must be paid by the student to secure a space on any training course, workshop or mentoring session. These booking fees are deducted from the total course cost.
• Remaining balances for training courses, workshops & mentoring sessions are due no later than 7 days before the start date of your training course.
• All booking fees and course fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
• Full payment of course fees are required before the commencement of any training
• A correct contact number & email address must be provided at the time of booking
• It is your responsibility to ensure that your insurance company will cover you for any training courses
• We reserve the right to cancel any course and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date
• We reserve the right to change the training venue within a reasonable distance if absolutely necessary and will provide as much notice as possible
• We reserve the right to change the start time of the course if absolutely necessary and will provide as much notice as possible
• Where training courses require case studies (Classic & Russian volume) you will have a maximum of three months to submit your case studies for assessment, you will not receive your certificate of qualification until you have successfully completed your case studies.
• It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Elle
Training Academy until payment has been received in fill
• Payment is taken over a secure network
• Once a booking fee is received you will receive a booking confirmation to your email
• Non attendance to the course without any prior communication will result in the loss of any monies paid
In the event your training course cannot go ahead as planned due to events beyond our control (including but not limited to - National Lockdown, Against government guidance, Self isolation of a staff member) your training course will be rescheduled only, to the next available training date. Courses are strictly non refundable under any circumstance